Reserving your GoldenQuest® Puppy
- Most if not all of your questions should be answered by these pages. We have dogs in Germany, Sweden, Malaysia, Japan, Finland, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Mexico, Canada, and all over the USA. We occasionally sell dogs to quality dog breeders. Most of our pups are sold as pets and are covered by our pet contract. If you live within an hours drive of Lexington, KY, we would encourage you to consider our guardian program. You can learn more about the guardian program and dogs available under the Retired Breeding & Guardian Dog Tab. We would love to help you get the dog of your dreams.
- View the photos of the puppies. The letter M stands for male and the letter F stands for female. M-1 stands for male puppy #1. All the photos of #1 pup are the same pup. A, B and C are just different shots of the same dog.
- We try to update photos every 2-3 weeks. We will updated web photos and have a telephone or email conference when it’s time to select your pup, at 6-7 weeks. We will let you select from the available pups, as long as the pup you want is appropriate for your family. About a week before the puppy goes to its new home, we make final home going arrangements, including shipping, if needed. For the pup’s safety, we don’t allow visitors until they have been vaccinated for parvo at around 7 weeks.
- Please be prepared to pick your pup when it is your turn to pick. There are usually others anxious to pick. If you are unavailable or unresponsive, you will lose your pick for that litter. As people in front of you get their pick. you will move your way up the line, so it is likely you will have first pick of the next litter. You won’t lose your deposit. Please be prepared to pick your puppy up or have us ship your pup at 8 weeks. We give you a week to pick up your pup. After a week, boarding fees will apply.
- Please review our web site closely. We have a FAQ page. We try to answer all your questions on our web site so we ask that you review it to become informed.. We do want all of your questions answered so feel free to call or e-mail us. Once you decide you want to adopt a GoldenQuest® pup, a deposit is required to hold your puppy. We can be contacted at (office) 859-879-3647 or at firstname.lastname@example.org The deposit can be sent snail mail to the address on the contract or we will accept a $515 paypal deposit where $500 will go towards the purchase of the pup. The deposit is not refundable, so please don’t send in a deposit unless your sure you want a pup. We will also need two signed copies of the contract. Please understand that quality pups are hard to find and that often our pups are adopted quickly. We reserve the right to refund a deposit in full anytime we feel that the placement of a pup is not in the puppy’s or owner’s best interest. All pups must pass their final temperament and health check before they can go to their home. We want the puppy you adopt to be a perfect fit for your family and to become a valuable member.
- We also offer both standard shipping ($400 domestically) or a custom courier service (domestically and internationally) where we can hand carry your pup to your airport. If your pup will be flying internationally the paperwork and vaccine protocols specific to your area will need to be followed. All puppies that are picked up at our facility in Kentucky are subject to 6% sales tax.
Please read Reserving your GoldenQuest® Puppy prior to reserving a puppy.